Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Some Things I Have Heard Recently

Some things I have heard recently out of Claire's mouth...

"I am making so many presents for Nan and Popple. I'll probably be making presents till the cows come home."

(Discussing where Daddy might be...) "He's probably taking a hugantis nap."

(Riding in the truck, so that Claire was in the backseat and could not see AK who was in the front seat...)
C: Mom, is Averi Kate asleep?
Me: No.
C: But she's not talking.
Me: Claire, there are some people in the world who don't talk every single moment they are awake.

Some things I have heard recently out of Averi Kate's mouth...

(Getting out of the van at the park...)
Me: Averi Kate, let's walk on the grass instead of in the parking lot.
AK: Oh. Did Jesus say to walk on the grass?

As AK was playing with her letter factory magnets, she looked at me and said, "Letters don't scare me yet." And then tonight she looked at the ketchup bottle on the table and said, "Is that scary ketchup?"

(I don't think it was scary ketchup...)

No comments:

Post a Comment