Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Convos.

Me (thinking that AK is chewing on something illegal): Averi Kate, what is in your mouth???
AK: Teeth.

Deep questions from Claire: How can you talk to Jesus when He died? I mean, like when they put Him in the tomb and everything, like before He came alive again, how can you pray to Him then?
<I don't know...>

C: Why do you wear contacts?
Me: Because my eyes don't work right.
C: Why? Because you're old?



C: Maybe we should take Grandma a granola bar.
Me: No, Grandma can't really eat granola bars.
C: Why?
Me: Because she doesn't have many teeth.
C: Why?
Me: Well when you get a lot older your teeth start to fall out.
C: Oh. Why do you still have teeth?

Claire's new favorite phrase is "I can't stand it." My favorite is when she uses it out of context, like this little number from supper last night: "I cannot stand these grapes. They are so good. I can't stand them."

No comments:

Post a Comment