Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Otherness.

My family will appreciate this one. I have a confession to make: I am a clutz. My mom always told me, "Well, there is a reason your name isn't 'Grace'!" I have apparently passed this trait down to my firstborn (I'm so sorry Claire.) Four to six time per day on average (I am NOT exaggerating) I will hear a crash somewhere in the house followed by an exclamation of, "I'm okay!!!"



Averi Kate has always been sweet and pleasant, but now she has a new boost of happy energy because she is so mobile. She loves crawling after objects or people and exploring her spaces. But sometimes a girl just gets tired, and she collapses for about 5 seconds.


Then she's up and off again.




Claire was sitting on the couch reading with her new Leapfrog Tag Reader today (thanks Bo and Bonnie!) She was reading Cinderella. When she got to the page where Cinderella and Prince Charming meet and dance together, Claire cried out in excitement, "Mommy!!! Look!!! She found her Daddy!!!"

I have a feeling that neither I nor the Coach will correct her on that point. Oh Coach. You are her Prince Charming, you know.

Loving our girls these days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you soak it all in sweet friend. I hope you have many more of these days! I love that picture of Averi Kate zonked out on the floor!

    ReplyDelete