Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

On This Day, I Will Remember...



Favorite Words

Claire's favorite word these days is "very." She sometimes uses it in the correct context...

  • "My teacher is very sweet."
  • "Mmmm, this cereal is very tasty."

And sometimes not...

  • "Is our house very this way?"
  • "Can I have a snack? Can I very have one?"
  • "Mom, I very love you."
Averi Kate's favorite word these days is "bmm." She usually uses it in threes...

"Bmm bmm bmm."

She can say lots of other sounds, like /b/, /m/, /d/, "bababa", the rolling b (like an engine sound), etc. But just try to get her to say any of those, and she will look right back at you and say, "bmm bmm bmm."

Other Things

AK getting ready to crawl. She got on all fours today and rocked back and forth. Oh, it's coming.

Claire talks a lot in her sleep. I didn't realize how much until we let her sleep in our room for the past few nights as we have been strongly encouraging Averi Kate to please start sleeping through the night. Now that I have "slept" with Claire for 3 nights straight, I think I understand why it is taking AK so long...

I put AK in the floor the other day and walked out of the room to do something. When I came back in the girls were sitting on the floor playing together. Well, at least playing side by side. Averi Kate might have actually been eating a book, now that I look at the pictures. At any rate, it was fun to watch. They played for probably 15 minutes before I had to step in and rescue somebody. Visions of days to come...


Averi Kate is super sweet. Like, super sweet. She loves to smile, loves interaction, laughs a lot, even cuddles a good bit. BUT. I'm afraid that she is going to have a temper. In those moments when she is not a happy baby...well...she is a really not happy baby. At least she is pretty easy to read! Love to watch these little personalities develop!


Videos

"God Our Father." Please pay attention to the "A-war-men" at the end.


This is the day in the Lord's army. Let us rejoice and be glad in May.


AK getting poomed.



And finally, another dance video. Because these things should be so.


Amen.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love keeping up with your growing girls:)
    In reference to that last video I just have to say- either you are quite the dancer your self or you secretly watch/work out to richard simmons fitness videos with Claire. Time to own up to one or the other Jana

    ReplyDelete