Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Activities of the Day

Here are a few of Claire's favorite activities these days...

  • Coloring. Is a thirteen month old supposed to be able to hold a crayon correctly? I don't know, but ours does. And I am now finding beautiful works of art....everywhere.
  • Reading books. Or at least reading the first page of books. If Claire is upset about most anything, I can say to her, "Go get a book and bring it to me." She will light up, toddle over to her bookshelf, pick up a book, and come sit in my lap. After we get through the first page, she usually starts turning the pages very quickly and then moves on to her next activity. But at least she is developing a love for books!
  • Carrying stuff. Kind of random, I know. But she just loves to accumulate things in her arms and walk around the house with them. The other day I was in the bathroom getting ready and everytime Claire walked by the door she had something else in her arms. A pair of pajamas, a book, a shoe, a cup...the pile just kept getting bigger until I couldn't see her face anymore.
  • Riding in her new carseat, which is now front-facing.
  • Playing "Where's Claire? There She Is."

No comments:

Post a Comment