Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family Reunion

This past weekend we were able to attend a family reunion on my mom's side of the family. Though I didn't get pictures of the crowd that was there (we had a great time seeing relatives that we only get to see once a year), I did get some snapshots of more immediate family members.

It has been 8 weeks since we saw my niece Justice right after she was born. Claire was excited to see her beautiful cousin!


Claire wanted to play with Justice! We just need to work on the word "gentle" for next time :)



I caught her right in the middle of a sneeze!


What a beautiful little girl...


Here is Claire with her Papa...


My cousin Lindsy had a little girl, RaeLeigh, just 2 weeks before Claire was born last year. Here are Claire and RaeLeigh giving kisses!


The minute my brother walked into the room at the reunion, he said, "Hey Claire!" And she immediately reached for him and wouldn't let him go all day!

Claire loves her Uncle Bo!



Here are a few snapshots of my brother's sweet family. We love Jared, Bonnie, and Justice!!!









And here I am with my little girl! We missed Spencer but he was busy studying hard, and so he couldn't make it to the reunion.



Claire, Justice, and RaeLeigh with their mommies!



Here are a couple of the boys with their girls...

Like father, like son...


And of course I couldn't resist a few of Claire by herself in front of this beautiful red barn!







No comments:

Post a Comment