Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Pinnacle

One month before Claire was born, Spencer and I hiked up Mount Pinnacle, a local mountain. We had a great time and took in a beautiful view from the top. I was proud to take my little unborn daughter to the top, but I looked forward to the day when we would be able to take her and let her see the view with her own eyes.

Here we are back in October at the top of Pinnacle...


Well, last weekend we got to take our little girl to the top once again! (Only this time, her Daddy got to carry her instead!)


Claire was a trooper during the seven and a half mile hike. She was a little chatterbox...She talked the whole time, taking in the scenery and enjoying the ride. I think we have ourselves a little hiker on our hands!

1 comment: