Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

6 Month Photos!

I can't believe our little girl turned 6 months old last week! Time has flown by, as I knew it would, but I really think that we have enjoyed every moment of it and look forward to all the little joys that are yet to come! Here are some of my favorite things about Claire at this stage...
  • She smiles with her whole face. I mean, it's like sunshine personified.
  • Her sense of discovery. She is getting curious about, well, everything, and now she is figuring out how to "figure things out." Mostly, this means putting the object of curiosity in her mouth.
  • She still does not meet a stranger. This is especially helpful at church, when all the older ladies look after her while I'm leading the music!
  • Her voice. Everything about it...yes, even the ridiculously high-pitched screeches. She is babbling now, and I just wish I knew what she is trying to say. And of course, her laugh. That is officially my favorite sound in the world.
  • When she tries a new food, she scrunches up her face like it tastes awful, yet she still opens her mouth for more.
  • I love that when she is tired, she still leans her head against me. And when I sing a hymn to her before bedtime, she automatically quiets down and relaxes in my arms. Oh, and when I lay her in the bed, she grins up at me like I'm doing her the biggest favor in the world.
I decided to do a little "6 month photo shoot" today. I tried to get a little creative. First we made a "homemade" studio in the living room...

Then we tried some pictures on the bed...

And then we headed out to the college campus to do some outdoor shots!


2 comments:

  1. What great pictures!! I can't believe she is already 6 months old! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete