Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Great Smokies...


We are blessed to live in a gorgeous part of the country, and we hope to take full advantage of it while we are here. Today we took a family field trip to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park! It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun exploring...


Getting ready to hit the trail...





Claire really seems to love being outside and looking at all of our Father's beautiful creation...







Claire looks like such a big girl in these pictures!



I am so grateful for our little family. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and a little girl who brings sunshine to our days! I really pray that I won't take any moment for granted. I love our days together, whether they appear to others to be boring or exciting, because every moment is a gift from our heavenly Father.

Here is a picture of the horses that live behind our house...


And the beautiful trees in full bloom in our backyard!


His mercies are new every morning! Great is His faithfulness!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't get over how big Claire has gotten! She is just beautiful and I have to say I LOVE all her little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! I love the pictures- it makes me ready for when the semester is over and we can get out exploring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, I am so happy to hear from you!! Your little girl is beautiful (and so are you!) Thanks for getting in touch with me. Let's keep it going!
    Love, Careen Strange

    ReplyDelete